Awards and Honors
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada/Cenovus/Alberta Innovates Associate Industrial Research Chair in Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering, 2012- .
- Cenovus Energy Endowed Chair in Environmental Engineering, 2012- .
- Young Engineer of the Year Award in recognition of outstanding engineering contributions to bioenergy and biofuels, awarded by the Canadian Society of Bioengineering, 2011.
- Postdoctoral fellowship - University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2004.
- The 2001 Geon Graduate Scholarship - University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2001.
- Mary Louise Imrie Graduate Student Award, Travel Award, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2002.
- PhD Research and Teaching Assistantship, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2000-2004.
- The Yoshiro Takasaki Prize in recognition of outstanding academic and research performance among students in Energy Technology, Master of Engineering, August 2000, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
- Thai King’s Scholarship, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 1999-2000.