- Funding Agencies
Current and Past Research Funding Agencies
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta (AFC)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Technology (AET)
- Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development (AARD)
- Alberta Finance and Enterprise
- Alberta Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (EDT)
- Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (ESRD)
- Alberta Innovates - Biosolutions (AI-BIO) [earlier called Alberta Agricultural Research Institute (AARI)]
- Alberta Innovates - Energy and Environment Solutions (AI-EES) [earlier called Alberta Energy Research Institute (AERI)]
- Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AITF), Vegreville [earlier called Alberta Research Council (ARC)]
- Algae-Tech Industries (Canada) Corp.
- ATCO Power Canada Inc.
- BIOCAP Canada Foundation
- BioFuelNet Canada
- Biorefining Conversions Network (BCN)
- Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF) - Future Energy Systems (FES)
- Canada School of Energy and Environment
- Canadian Dewatering Inc.
- Canadian Foundation of Innovation (CFI)
- Canadian School of Energy and Environment (CSEE)
- Canadian Triticale Biorefinery Network (CTBI)
- Cenovus Energy, Inc.
- City of Edmonton
- Climate Change and Emissions Management Corporation (CCEMC)
- Climate Change Innovation Task Force (CCITF)
- Cluster Industrielle Biotechnologie (CLIB 2021), Germany (a consortium of more than 60 companies)
- Daishowa-Marubeni International Ltd.
- Department of Energy, Government of Alberta
- Edmonton International Airport
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative (HAI)
- Highmark Renewables Inc.
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- ISTP Canada
- Jacobs Consultancy
- Ministry of Forest and Range - British Columbia
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NSERC Energy Storage Technology Network (NEST)
- North West Upgrading Inc.
- PTTEP Canada Limited
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Queen’s University
- Siemens Canada Limited
- Sino-Canadian Energy and Environment Research and Education Initiative (SCENEREI)
- Southern Alberta Energy from Waste Association (SAEWA)
- Statoil Canada Limited
- Suncor Energy, Inc.
- Symbiotic EnviroTek
- Town of Drayton Valley, Alberta
- Town of St. Paul, Alberta
- University of Alberta
- Weyerhaeuser Company Ltd.
- Worldwide Universities Network (WUN)